Dronetester.co.uk is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. This does not affect the price that you pay and helps us to get the information to you for free.
If you are looking for the Best Hubsan Drones, then you are in the right place. Hubsan is a very popular drone company, and it is known for its quality drone. The company mainly targets the budget drones and toy drones category, but it has some premium drones as well.
The thing which makes the Hubsan drones better than other drones in these categories is the right balance between the features and value. Most Hubsan drones come with decent cameras, and they also offer great features that you get in premium level drones such as DJI drones. So, if you are interested in getting a Hubsan Drone, then keep reading because we will share the Best Hubsan Drones with you. Let’s get started.
The Hubsan Zino pro 4K is a premium drone by Hubsan, and it comes with tons of great features. As the name suggests, the Hubsan Zino pro 4K is capable of capturing the 4K footage, and it comes with Three-axis gimbal, which ensures that you get the smooth footage. On top of that, you can also attach the filters as well, which is a great option.
It comes with a 3000 mAh battery, and you can easily get up to 23 minutes of flight time on a single charge. As it comes with an additional battery as well so you can easily extend the flight time. If we look at the modes, you get the Follow me mode, waypoints, headless mode, altitude hold, and line fly mode. Overall, Hubsan Zino pro 4K offers a great combination of both quality and features. So, if you are looking for a quality 4K Drone, then the Hubsan Zino pro 4K is surely the best option for you.
Hubsan H122D is one of the best Hubsan drones, and it comes with tons of great features. As it is a racing drone, it offers the 5.8 GHz High-Frequency transmission, which ensures that you get the drone view in real-time.
- Standard Edition : H122D + HT015
- 120° Wide-angle 720P HD FPV Camera; Lens angle -8 ° ~ 45 ° Manual adjustment
- Expert mode: Higher speed and sensitivity for racing. please use this mode after a skillful operation to avoid damage to the drone or to make the drone out of control due to improper operation.
- Flight Time: Around 6-8minutes;Max Flight Distance: 100±10 meters
- 360 ° Flips and rolls, make aerobatic flight in the air towards 4 directions: left, right, forward, backward.
Hubsan has also ensured that the Hubsan H122D doesn’t break after crashes by using the carbon fiber frame. Carbon fiber is a high-quality material that is known for its durability. It’s also very lightweight, which allows the drone to achieve a speed of 10m/s. Overall, Hubsan H122D is a great racing drone, and if you are interested in getting one, then you can check our complete Hubsan H122D review.
Hubsan H501s is another very capable drone by Hubsan, and it comes with a variety of great features. The main highlight of Hubsan H501s is its design, which looks very premium. It comes with the classic matte black finish, and it features the golden patches on the surface, which gives it a very premium look and feel.
- 【HUBSAN H501S Functions】:5.8G FPV Real-time Video Transmission,1080P HD Camera, Follow Me Mode, Headless Mode, Altitude mode, Automatic Return, Fail-safe Mode, GPS accurate positioning location.
- 【Structures】: Strong stability with 6 Axis Gyro, stronger wind resistance, easier to control. Unmatched Brushless Motor is made by the superb technology, more powerful and more durable
- 【Drone with Camera】:5.8G FPV with 1080P HD camera are tuned amazingly to capture stunning pictures and videos from the sky. Built-in GPS(Universal version) positioning system, the accurate positioning location, perfect advanced follower.
- 【Power and Distance】: The intelligent battery with large capacity extends the flying time last to 20 minutes 5.8G wireless video transmission distance:300m, Max Flight radius:300m(H501SS Standard Version)
- 【Protection&Care】: The drone will enter into a fail-safe mode when the connection is lost from the transmitter. The flight control system will control the quadcopter to return to the home point and land automatically. The fail-safe mode helps to avoid further injuries or damages. We set a UK warehouse to easier to offer backup and free accessories.
The drone is also equipped with many useful features such as 1080p Camera, Headless mode, GPS Positioning, Altitude Hold, Orbit Mode, and Follow Me Mode. The Hubsan H501s also comes with pretty amazing battery life as well, which is a major plus. If you are interested in getting Hubsan H501s, then you can check our Hubsan H501s review, where we have discussed everything in detail.
Hubsan H502S is one of the best Budget Hubsan Drones, and it offers excellent value for money. For starters, you get a high-quality HD Camera that can take great photos and videos.
The drone is also capable of real-time transmission, and it offers the 5.8G real-time transmission, which you can enjoy on the built-in LCD display on the controller. Even though it’s a budget drone but still Hubsan offers a decent variety of features and modes on Hubsan H502S. You get features such as Headless mode, altitude hold, speed control, GPS positioning, and one key take-off operation.
If we look at the battery life, the Hubsan H502S offers a battery life of 12 minutes when there is no wind and 10 minutes in the windy condition. Overall, the Hubsan H502S is a really good drone, and just like other Hubsan drones, the Hubsan H502S also offers a great combination of value and features.
Hubsan H502E Desire is one of the best drones for kids, and it comes with many safety features to ensure the safety of your kids and other peoples. The drone comes with propellers guards, which ensures that even if the drone crashes, no one gets hurts by propellers.
It also comes with 720p HD Camera, which you can use to capture great videos and photos. The quality of the camera will not be as good as the drone in premium drones, but it’s considerably good. If we look at the batter, Hubsan H502E Desire comes with a 610 mAh battery, which offers the flight time of up to 12 minutes depending on the conditions. If you are flying it in a windy condition, then the flight time will be reduced to 10 minutes. Overall, Hubsan H502E Desire is a solid kids drone, and you can consider it if you are looking for one.
These best Hubsan Drones are known for their quality and performance. If you decide to get one, then you can be sure that you will get the best performance. However, it’s important that you pick the right drone. If you are looking for a quality drone for professional photography or videography, then Hubsan Zino pro 4K is a solid option for you. If you are looking for a drone for racing, then you can get the Hubsan H122D.
Similarly, if you are looking for a drone for casual use but you want a good camera, then Hubsan H501s is our recommendation. Also, if you want a budget drone or drone for your kid, then you can check Hubsan H502S or Hubsan H502E Desire. Now you tell us which drone looks more promising to you? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below. Also, visit our website for more useful guides.
If you’re interested in Husban racing drones then check out our full Husban original H122D drone review.