Dronetester.co.uk is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. This does not affect the price that you pay and helps us to get the information to you for free.
Welcome to today’s Eachine E58 review – one of the most popular mid range drones of the moment. We’re going to take a look at the flying experience and spec, along with camera and battery performance. As alternatives, you could consider the Eachine E58 Pro (slightly higher price tag) or the Snaptain A15 (slightly lower price tag). All of these popular drones come in at under £100.
Design and Build Quality
Design and Build Quality are two very important factors that you must consider when buying a drone. When it comes to the design of the Eachine E58, it’s very unique and good. Usually, we get the copied designs in budget drones, but it’s not the case with the Eachine E58.
The drone comes with a unique design, which has a predominantly black body with golden-colored trims on the front side. Also, the thing we liked the most about the Eachine E58 is that it comes with a foldable design, which is a big plus. Normally, Foldable design is only available in mid-range and premium drones, but it’s great that Eachine is offering it in the budget drone. In terms of design, we are fully satisfied with the Eachine E58.
Like most drones, the Eachine E58 also comes with a plastic build. The overall build quality is really impressive for its price point, and the drone doesn’t seem cheap from any angle. When it comes to durability, we think that the Eachine E58 can easily handle the minor impacts, but like most drones, it won’t handle impacts well.
- 【Please Purchase Genuine E58 Drone at the Shop :Gelisure】The E58 drone is equipped with a 120° Wide-angle 720P HD Camera including adjustable angle, which captures high-quality video and clear aerial photos. The Wi-Fi real-time transmission FPV system can connect to your phone with the drone and the view will be shown directly on your phone, thus enjoy the world above the horizon, accurately capture photos and record videos for extraordinary moments.
- Can be carried around & Replaceable Drone arm : The small fuselage contains excellent performance, clever folding design, let you travel light, enjoy the flight fun. The drone arm is replaceable, when the motor or drone arm is broken, you don't need to worry about the drone not performing anymore. Just replace the drone arm and it can fly again.
- It's easy for everyone to fly the drone: On altitude hold mode, you can accurately lock the height and location, stable hover and capture video or photos from any angle shooting, making the experience very easy and convenient, even a novice, can play this drone easily. The drone automatically takes off and lands with one click, which is very handy. There is an emergency landing feature to prevent collision with other things.
- 3D flip & one key return & Headless mode & Trimming: The E58 Drone includes the new 3D rolling special effects and can be quite the surprise! One-key return function allows the drone to return automatically without losing the drone. The Headless mode option can make the drone's front side the same as the remote control, making it easier to fly to your destination. With the Trimming function,you can adjust according to the tilt direction thus, making the drone stabilize during flight.
- Customer Service: Please contact the seller's customer service if you have any questions about the drone.
After rigorously testing the drone for a week, we are happy to inform you that the Eachine E58 offers a really good drone flying experience. It’s obviously not as good as premium drones, but still, it offers a great experience considering its price tag.
The Eachine E58 is equipped with a number of great features that make the flying experience very pleasant. For starters, you get the Altitude Hold feature, which allows the drone to hover at a certain altitude. It’s a very useful drone for taking photos and videos.
On top of that, it also comes with a headless mode, which makes it easier to operate the drone by allowing you to move the drone in any direction you want. Also, it features the trimming feature, which helps the drone to stabilize during flight. Another great feature of the Eachine E58 is that it comes with one key return feature, which allows you to get the drone back to your location by pressing a single button.
The drone also comes with trajectory flight mode, which you can use to draw the flight path on the screen, and the drone will follow it. The overall performance of the Eachine E58 is really good, but the one major issue with this drone is that it’s pretty lightweight, and strong winds can carry it away from the range. So, we will recommend you to fly the drone only in normal conditions. Otherwise, you can potentially lose your drone.
Usually, budget drones don’t come with a good camera, but it’s not the case with the Eachine E58. It comes with 720p HD Camera that features the 120 degrees Wide Angle Lens. The camera is capable of taking amazing photos and videos. Also, the altitude hold mode allows you to take stable videos.
The drone is also capable of live video transmission, and you can enjoy the FPV on your smartphone. However, you will have to keep the drone within 30 meters to use live Transmission. The normal range of the Eachine E58 is around 80 meters.
When it comes to battery performance on budget drones, it’s usually not good, and the Eachine E58 is no exception. The Eachine E58 comes with a smaller 500 mAh battery, which is not a lot, and it offers a flight time of around 8-9 minutes, which is not a lot. Also, one benefit of a smaller battery is that it takes less time to charge. The Eachine E58’s battery takes around 1 hour to fully recharge. The overall battery performance of the Eachine E58 is decent, but it could have been better.
Pros and Cons of the Eachine E58
In this section, we will discuss the pros and cons of the Eachine E58.
- Great Foldable Design
- Portable & Compact
- Decent Build Quality
- Good Camera
- Live Transmission (30m range)
- Decent Battery Life (9 Minutes)
- Battery Life could have been better
Eachine E58 Pro Drone
What’s the Alternative to the Eachine E58?
The Eachine E58 is arguably one of the best Budget drones available in the market. The drone comes with a very refined design and tons of great features, making it an ideal choice for anyone who wants a good drone at an affordable price. However, if you are looking for something better than the Eachine E58, you can consider Snaptain A15 that comes with better specs and a much better price tag. If you are interested, you can find the complete details in our Snaptain A15 Review.
If you enjoyed this article you might also like to read about Eachine Falcon 250 Review.