The £1000 price segment is considered the premium price segment and you will find tons of great drones in this price range. Most of the drones, in this price segment, offer the premium features but still if you don’t give enough attention to the features, you can end up buying a crappy drone. That’s why we have tested tons of drones in this price segment and picked the best ones for you. In this comprehensive guide, we will share the Best Drones Under 1000. Let’s get started.
7 Best Drones under £1000
DJI is a very popular drone company and it is known for its reliable drones. The Phantom 3 is the top of the line professional drone which comes with tons of great features and it is designed to be used by professionals – certainly one of the best drones under 1000. It comes with the state of the art intelligent flight system which helps the Phantom 3 to automatically hover in the air. If you are looking for a professional Drone then you can’t go wrong with the Phantom 3. You can also go for the latest and greatest Phantom 4 which offers more up-to-date specs. You can read the comparison of Phantom 3 and Phantom 4 on our website.
- Included 2.7K / 12 Megapixel Camera
- Integrated 3-Axis Stabilization Gimbal
- Easy to Fly, Intelligent Flight System
- Live HD View
- Dedicated Remote Controller
- Flying Time: 25 Minutes
- Control Range: 31000 Meters
- Camera: 12 Megapixel camera which is capable of recording 2.7k HD Videos.
The DJI Mavic Pro is one of the best drones which you can get under £1000. Unlike the Phantom 3, the DJI Mavic Pro comes with a compact design that allows you to carry the drone anywhere you want. The DJI Mavic Pro is capable of recording 4K footage with 30 FPS. You also get the very stable footage thanks to ultra-precise 3-axis Gimbal. If you are looking for a compact drone with 4K Capability then you can’t go wrong with the DJI Mavic Pro.
- Fly further. From your pocket.
- The Mavic uses Sky Autonomy technology to sense obstacles up to 49ft (15m) away. It can then bypass these obstacles or brake to hover, preventing accidents even when flying beyond visual range.
- Precision Hover. Satellite positioning can only help a drone hover in an unobstructed outdoor area free of interference.
- Stay flying longer. Why fly for 10 or 15 minutes when you can fly for up to 27? With the Mavic you can.
- DJI Mavic Pro Drone; Intelligent Flight Battery; Quick Release Folding propellers; Battery Charging hub; Remote control;
- Flying Time: 27 Minutes
- Control Range: 4.3 Miles (7 KM)
- Camera: 1/2.3”(CMOS), Effective pixels:12.35 M (Total pixels:12.71M) – 4K Camera
The DJI Mavic Air is a very capable drone that is more compact than the DJ Mavic Pro. The Mavic Air is not only more compact than the Mavic Pro but it is also capable of recording at 100 Mbps where Mavic Pro can only record at 60 Mbps. The DJI Mavic Air is also cheaper than the Mavic Pro so you can consider the Mavic Air as a budget option. The low price also comes at a cost and you will get the low control range and flight time. Overall, DJI Mavic is still a great option because it can record 4K Video at 30 FPS. If you are looking for something cheaper than DJI Mavic Pro then Mavic Air is a great choice.
- FUNCTIONS: Easy to use, fun to fly. Mavic Air Drone has many functions such as ActiveTrack, QuickShots, SmartCapture, TapFly. The lithium batteries offer a substantial flight time of up to 21 minutes
- 3-AXIS GIMBAL: The Mavic Air is the most portable DJI drone to house a 3-axis mechanical gimbal, with its angular vibration range reduced to 0.005 Degree Gimbal dampeners help create even steadier shots
- HIGH QUALITY: The Mavic Air shoots video at an incredible 4K 30 fps, recording at 100 Mbps to capture every second with UHD quality. It has a support for recording 1080p 120 fps for slow-motion video
- GEOMETRIC ELEGANCE: Magnesium alloy brackets reinforce the seven onboard cameras, rear vents dissipate heat efficiently and the primary gimbal camera is recessed for better protection
- INCLUDED IN THE COMBO: Aircraft, Remote Controller, Intelligent Flight Battery, Charger, Cables (Power, RC, USB), Propellers, Propellers Guard, Gimbal Protector, Carrying Case
- Flying Time: 21 Minutes
- Control Range: 2.5 Miles
- Camera: 12 Megapixel camera with 4K Video recording at 30 Fps.
The Parrot ANAFI is one of the best drones you can get under £1000. It comes with great build quality and carbon frame which is ultra-lightweight and very durable. The Parrot ANAFI also comes with a very high-quality camera that can record 4K HDR Videos. The compact design of the ANAFI also allows you to carry it around in your bag. If you are looking for a drone more affordable than DJI Mavic Pro then Parrot ANAFI is a very solid option.
- Flying Time: 25 Minutes
- Control Range: 4 Km
- Camera: 21 Megapixel Stills & 4K HDR Video Recording
The DJI Spark is a very popular drone that is designed for enthusiasts. It comes with the state of the art gesture controls which are way better than gestures in other drones. The DJI Spark comes with top of the line features such as TapFly, Active Track and others which will enhance your overall drone flying experience. It comes with the Maximum Video footage of FHD and it doesn’t come with 4K recording capability. DJI Spark also comes with a compact design and you can carry it around in your bag. If you are looking for something more casual and cool then DJI Spark is an ideal option.
- FLY EASY: The DJI Spark is very easy to use thanks to DJI's various signature technologies. You will be able to fly the drone for up to 16 minutes at a time with a fully-charged battery.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE CAMERA: The DJI Spark has a high-performance camera allowing you to take amazing images and videos thanks to its 2-axis mechanical gimbal stabilisation system.
- INTELLIGENT FLIGHT MODES: The DJI Spark has smart, reliable and intuitive flight modes letting you shoot pictures and videos exactly how you want them. It is also compatible with DJI Goggles.
- HD WI-FI VIDEO TRANSMISSION: The DJI Spark drone comes with a remote controller, which allows for 720p real-time video transmission from up to 1.2 mi (2 km) away.
- ABOUT DJI: As a Chinese technology company based in Shenzhen, commonly referred to as the Chinese Silicon Valley, DJI is a leader in drones for aerial photography and videography.
- Flying Time: 16 Minutes
- Control Range: 1.2 Miles
- Camera: FHD Camera
The DJI Mavic 2 Zoom is another very capable drone that comes with the top of the line features and specs. The main highlight of the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom is that it comes with the 4x Zoom which includes the 2z optical zoom. It also comes with the 3-axis gimbal which offers steady footage. DJI Mavic 2 Zoom also comes with many advanced features such as omnidirectional obstacle sensing, Low-noise design, adjustable aperture, HDR Photos, and Dolly Zoom. Overall, DJI Mavic 2 Zoom is a great drone and it is a great option for the professionals.
No products found.
- Flying Time: 31 Minutes
- Control Range: 11 Miles (18 Km)
- Camera: 4k Video Recording and 4x Zoom.
- ✅ SAFETY-AND-STABILITY : Autel EVO Foldable Drone Camera equipped with dual GPS/GLONASS satellite positioning and ultrasonic sensors and rearward IR sensors, Easily to avoid obstacles .Built-in 3D mapping technology,capture dynamic footage of moving subjects
- ✅ SUPERIOR-IMAGE-QUALITY : An industry-leading drone camera that captures 4K 60fps Ultra HD camera video, 94°wide-angle lens and 12MP photos mounted on a 3-axis stabilized gimbal
- ✅ TRANSMISSION-DISTANCE : The mini quadcopter offers up to 4.3 miles (7km) of transmission range - for as long as 30-minutes,better than wifi FPV Drone- True 4K, fully stabilized ensures smooth footage.
- ✅ FLY-WITH-CONFIDENCE : Easy one-touch action buttons allow you to command EVO to return home, automatically take off or land and capture photos & video without taking your hands off the controller.
- ✅ PACKAGE-INCLUDES：A Installed EVO Aircraft（including aircraft battery and gimbal holder,4* Propellers,1* 32G SD Card),1* Remote Control and 2*Control Cable,1* Charger,1* Power Cable,2* Propellers,1* Micro-USB Cable,2* Aircraft battery(Extra),1* 64G SD Card(Extra),1* Crossbody bag
Autel Robotics EVO is another very capable drone that comes with impressive specs. It comes with many advanced features such as Smart Obstacle Avoidance System, POI Flight, Smart Follow, Telemetry, Hand-gesture selfie mode, and others. It also comes with the 4K High-Definition Camera which can record 4K Footage with 60 Fps which sounds great on paper but in reality, it is not as good as the DJI Drones. Overall, we would recommend you to get EVO only if you don’t want to get the DJI Drones.
- Flying Time: 30 Minutes (Comes with extra battery)
- Control Range: 4.3 Miles (7 Km)
- Camera: 4k High-Definition Camera with 4K Recording at 60 Fps and 21 Megapixel Stills.
Best Drones under 1000 – The Bottom Line
That’s all Folks. These are the best Drones under 1000. These drones are the best in class and they come with tons of great features. We would recommend you read the complete specs of each drone and then pick the one which best suits your needs, but our personal preferences are the DJI drones. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comment section below. Also, please browse our website for more useful guides. You may also like to read about the best drones under 300 and What is the best Follow Me Drone?